- Respect at all times.
- To be and feel safe at all times.
- To be treated fairly and learn in a place that is free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
- A pleasant learning environment with good facilities and appropriate resources for your course of study.
- Full and accurate information about our courses, including any entry requirements, the content and level of the course and what you can expect to learn.
- Clear information on how much you will have to pay, any additional costs you can expect and what financial help you may be entitled to.
- An individual learning plan that will enable you to chart your progress and achievements.
- Help and support with any special learning requirements you may have.
- Experienced and well-trained teachers, teaching to awarding body quality standards in line with Ofsted requirements.
- Prompt and constructive assessment on your progress throughout your course.
- Impartial information, advice and guidance on your next steps.
- Confidentiality of your personal records in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- The opportunity to give feedback on your course or training.
- The opportunity to be involved in the development of our services.
- Complaints to be handled quickly and sympathetically.
- Behave in a way that respects the needs of all others to teach, learn and work.
- Behave in a way that does not put yourself or others in danger and follow our Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Prevent regulations.
- Avoid any language or behaviour that others may find unkind, discriminatory or offensive.
- Respect the property of Luton Adult Learning, of staff and of other learners.
- Help us keep our buildings and equipment clean, tidy and safe.
- Pay all course fees and other advertised charges on time.
- Tell us if you have a disability that may affect your learning or the use of our services.
- Attend classes or training regularly and notify us if you are unable to attend.
- Be on time.
- Study, participate in learning activities and hand in work on time.
- Complete all forms and other paperwork required by Luton Adult Learning and government funding agencies.
- Participate in course feedback and review.
- Inform us of your views of our services including any suggestions for improvements.