Learner Guide - Equality & Diversity
The Service will provide high quality learning programmes which meet the needs of our diverse community.
Our Equality and Diversity Policy promotes equal opportunities by:
- making sure everyone has the opportunity to learn
- making sure everyone is treated fairly
- providing suitable learning materials and support, where needed
- understanding people's backgrounds, individual needs and concerns
- celebrating people’s differences
- holding classes in local places
If you feel you have been treated unfairly, please speak to your teacher initially or contact the Programme Leader for the area of learning.
Learner Guide Front Page