To ensure that teaching and learning is of the highest quality, we have a Teaching and Learning Policy which aims to ensure we deliver outstanding learning sessions which stretch and challenge every individual.
This will be done by:
- assessing your needs at the beginning of the course
- completing an induction onto your course, to help you to have a positive learning experience
- carrying out ‘no notice’ monitoring class visits
- visiting the class and completing observations of teaching, learning and assessment
- provideing you with high quality Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) whenever you need it
To Learn Successfully:
- attend each session
- get to class on time
- complete all assignments
- complete your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) well
- identify your own goal/s and works towards them with the help of high quality IAG provided by staff and the NCS
Absent From Class:
If you cannot attend a session it is important to inform your teacher in advance. In the case of an unexpected absence, contact us on 01582 490033 and one of our team will inform your teacher.