Learner Guide - Working towards a qualification
(For accredited programmes only)
You will be working towards a nationally recognised qualification on your course.
- Your teacher will explain to you:
- the requirements of the Awarding Organisation
- the work you will need to do and the evidence you need to present
- the timescales for completing and submitting your work
- You will also receive feedback from your teacher on your progress and what you will need to do further to improve and gain your qualification.
- Arrive early for the examination—give yourself time to settle
- Bring the correct photo ID with you
- Bring the correct equipment (pen, ruler, pencil, eraser etc.)
- Turn your phone off before placing it in your named envelope
- Remain calm
Learner Guide Front Page